Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb. 2nd 2010

Hi!
I have a great guest tonight on the show - Justice Bartlett be sure to tune in to listen to the live show www.journeyswithrebecca.com We will be doing some "sessions" right online on air! How fabulous. Be sure to bring your own questions as well. We will be getting into some more conversation on Strings of Energy and Quantum Healing information. Will be a great show! 8-10 PM Central Time

Donations are needed now more than ever please use the donation buttons found on my website, or if you would like to help support the show I have great rates on advertising and many options! Please contact me via any of the e-mail addresses found throughout the site!

Also am doing a bit of a survery, am trying to put together some video classes and would like to know what others may be interested in learning about so e-mail me with your suggestions!

Elohim transcripts will be upcoming very soon - so keep checking and be sure to check out all the updates found on my website!
Keep listening and be sure to sign up for your readings!
Blessings
Rebecca

No comments: