Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010

Hi there everyone. Tonight will be Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot joining me on the show at 8 PM Central time.
I am putting together material now to post here from the channeling of the Elohim. It will also be available on the website as well. Soon there will be questions that are answered and it will all be posted in audio form.
There will be weekly posts here too from the Elohim starting in Feb 2010.
Also am looking to expand my radio show to other stations who wish to air it - please contact me at mailbag@journeyswithrebecca.com and looking for advertisers - banner advertisers or the full package - check out the advertising page on the site for more information.
I am also scheduling for Reiki in the Quantum classes (traditional Reiki with a great expansion to it) in the Kansas City area or Columbia Missouri area. If you are not in the area listed please contact me anyway to see if we can work something out for you!
My Reading Special price ends this month of January so contact me now to schedule your appointment.
Much more information coming!
Blessings
Rebecca

No comments: