Friday, August 28, 2009

Update!

Hi Guys!
Well things have gotten busy here for Journeys with Rebecca and myself personally these past few days since the announcement of parting ways with kconline radio.
These changes are in fact really good! I have had many people in the radio industry support me and I am currently reviewing several options for return to the airwaves very soon. New postings will happen to my website in a few days as well as here on updates to the progress.
As most of you know I am here in the Kansas City area and am looking for a new "home" for the studio. This should happen very soon. I look forward to any suggestions you may have if you will write to me at: journeyswithrebecca@yahoo.com
Also wanted to remind everyone that I will be attending the Awake and Aware conference in Los Angeles in September - here is the link for that to get your tickets now! http://projectcamelot.org/awakeandaware - be sure to check that out. You will have to copy this and paste it into your browser.
I apologize for not getting the webiste as up to date as it can be, I am looking for some assistance to help with this as well.
I wish you all Blessings and I have some GREAT guests that will be back on very soon!
Blessings
Rebecca

No comments: